Foods that are better and can be substituted for junk foods
Look at the picture. I bet you may feel hungry now. This food is easy to make and it does not need much time. The most important of all is that it is healthy and better than the normal pizza. What you need for the ingredients are:
1 large Zucchini. Slice into round shapes about ¼” thick
2 table spoon of tomato paste
2 sliced-fresh basil leaves
¼ teaspoon oregano or other spices you like
1 ½ oz full fat Cheese (Cheddar or mozzarella), sliced or grated
Toppings (optional): cherry tomatoes; pepperoni and mozzarella; ham & pineapple chunks.
- Heat the grill to a medium temperature
- Use the baking tray along with aluminum foil or coated with olive oil cooking spray.
- Add and smear tomato paste into the shapes of zucchini using back of the spoon and add other ingredients such as herbs, cheese and additional toppings. Put under the grill for about a few minutes only until you notice that the cheese melts.
This is also the quicker and easier to make food and it is also tasty. Its benefit is that it helps the brain grow. Check out the recipe.
¼ sliced cup of almonds
¼ chopped cup of walnuts
¼ shredded or flake cup of coconut
¼ cup of chocolate chips (optional)
- Slice an apple into thin pieces and remove its core
- Smear nut butter on one side of the apple slice
- Put on top with almonds, walnuts, coconut, and chocolate chips. Done!
viewers of this list also saw